Friday, February 01, 2008

Flock Browser

I love Flock Browser. And I mean it.

Flock is a browser based on Mozilla Firefox. It is supposed to be a social networking browser and yeah it is! There is a nice side bar that opens up showing your various friends on social networks, your RSS feeds, a photo uploader, a media bar!

Its great for Bloggers as it is possible to keep various blog accounts signed into and at the click of a button a window appears where you can type blog and publish it instantly. No need to go to the websites, choose your blog, wait for its editor to open up! This is one-click publishing!

One good thing is that many firefox extensions still work in Flock. I have my favourite xyzproxy installed in this one, which helps in switch proxies instantly. Although I haven't tried, I heard that Google Toolbar works with Flock.

There are lots of other beautiful features that ship along with this free browser. For example, there is a built in uploader to upload pictures to Flickr and Photobucket.

Flock is simply a must try!

Blogged with Flock

0 comments: